GENERAL RETURN POLICY
We understand at times it may be necessary to return an item you have purchased.
Please notify us within 48 hours of delivery if any item arrives damaged in transit. Contact us at email@example.com to report any damaged/defective items. We will need pictures of the damaged item and the shipping packaging in order to process a return/exchange/refund.
Candles, wax melts and gift sets are not eligible for return unless the item is received damaged, defective or incorrect.
We accept returns for decor pieces within 30 days of delivery with proof of purchase. If you need to cancel your order, we are happy to accommodate as long as the order hasn’t been processed. We process orders quickly and recommend cancellations happen within 2 hours of purchase. To initiate a return or cancel your order email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow the process below to initiate a return:
1. Email email@example.com
- Provide your order number
- Item you wish to return
- Reason for return
- Advise if you wish for us to provide a return label or if you would like to use your own preferred carrier (shipping is at your cost for both options)
2. After review of your order we will respond to your email and if your return is approved we will provide a return authorization number. This number needs to accommodate your return.
3. Our customers are responsible for return shipping. We can provide a return shipping label or you can choose to return via your preferred carrier at your cost.
4. Refunds are made to the original method of payment, less shipping and handling. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, unless the item received is damaged, defective or incorrect. Returns that arrive with postage due will be returned to sender. Please allow 3-5 business days, from the date of receipt, to conduct a quality control review and issue a refund. Once a refund has been issued, you will be notified via email. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to post back to your account.
- Please ensure that the item is properly packaged and insured at your cost. We are not responsible for items damaged during transit. Items that arrive to us damaged during transit will not be eligible for a refund. If damaged you will be responsible for contacting the carrier and initiating a claim. Henro does not get involved in claims for items being returned.
TO RETURN AN ITEM VIA YOUR PREFERRED CARRIER:
If you would like to use your own return shipping method, please obtain a return authorization number from firstname.lastname@example.org. Once obtained, pack and return items in original condition, include the provided RMA number, and send to:
17840 Rosehill Ct
Estero, Fl 33928
All artwork is final sale. Once an order has been submitted, it cannot be changed or modified in any way. We cannot accept returns on any artwork purchases. All artwork is carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt. Please note any damages at the time of delivery.
If a defect is discovered and/or delivery is refused, please contact our Customer Experience team within 48 hours at email@example.com.
FINAL SALE & CLEARANCE ITEMS
Please note that final sale and clearance items are not returnable or exchangeable except for items that arrive damaged, defective or incorrect. At times items are put on clearance if the item is defective. Those items that have been identified as defective will not be returnable. These items are identified by .99 endings in price.